Monday 6 December 2010

Fierce and favourite frontwomen. aka Girls do it better.

Some of my favourite bands feature either all girls or an awesome frontwoman. Apart from the obvious like Blondie, Courtney or Joan most of the bands and the girls that sing, screech and scream in them are far too underrated. Discovering new (or old ) bands is one of my favourite things to do, most of the following I dicovered in my teens and have loved ever since. Sure as hell beat growing up listening to bad chart shit. Still does.
Enjoy my collection.

7 Year Bitch
 Frontwoman Selene Vigil has an AMAZING growl. Love this band.
Selene Vigil.

Babes In Toyland
Bruise Violet. That is all.

Lunachicks
Are fucking awesome. Theo Kogan is hands down one of the hottest frontwomen ever. Every album is my favourite- I just can't choose. I wish these guys got bigger than they did because they are just that good.


Dale Bozzio/ Missing Persons
Dale is a fox.



Nikki & the Corvettes
 Song of choice: He's a mover. 

Courtney Love/Hole
Needs no words. I don't care what people think of her- Coutney Love is fucking brilliant. I've always loved her and still do.





Bikini Kill
Didn't get into this band properly until a few years ago.  
Love.

Kim Gordon/ Sonic Youth
Sonic Youth is a band I NEVER get sick of. Kim in Kool Thing <3


To be continued...




No comments:

Post a Comment